Friday, April 3, 2009

Look What I Got!

Thanks to Tim's excitement, I've already received a few birthday presents:)!

I've recently discovered that I really do like hummus. I just don't like the processed version. Soooo Tim and I have been talking about experimenting with making our own hummus. And for hummus, tahini is essential. Mmm, I am so excited to experiment with this stuff!



I also received THIS treat.

I tasted it already of course. It tastes just like the name suggests, like butter and coconut. I'm planning to put it in my morning oatmeal, on toasted bread with bananas, AND I found out that ICING can be made out of it! Icing and coconut?! A beautiful combination.
But even better...


Chocolate AND coconut in ONE butter. Mmmm...
This morning, I mixed this, some peanut butter, and a sliced banana into my hot cereal. It was SO good!
Last night, after yoga, I reported to Tim that the class was a good one, and then I asked him if he was ok with the idea of his wife loving yoga and things like coconut butter. He just laughed at me.
We are so different.
And thank God for that!


3 comments:

sarah diama said...

oh what fun!! Enjoy it all! Hummus is also a true LOVE of mine... I think i have some almost every week. I also have some yummy recpies that are great if you have a hand blender or food processer! The coaco bliss looks divine, enjoy them all dear friend :)

Stephanie said...

Those things really do look wonderful. You and Tim always have really great food at your house.
Also, I do (kind of) have a blog. I just thought I would try it out. I want to just post random things. Thought that you might want to know!
http://likethevine.wordpress.com/

Amanda said...

um....i'm coming to your home and you're feeding me hummus, coconut butter, and that delicious-looking cocoa bliss. just so you know.

p.s. i need to stop reading your blog now. its making me feel hungry. and i need to go to bed.