Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Creative Spaces

I might stick with this layout for awhile. With the exception of the pictures added to the header, everything just might stay the same for awhile.
Don't hold me to it.

I'm feely really picky about my blog right now. I really enjoy writing and reading blog entries. So much so that I sometimes dream of turning my love into a part time job, much like Kath. I love to write, cook, taste new foods, and share meals, and I think I could create a fun blog out of that.

Not surprisingly, there are some roadblocks to my Bohemian, not-quite-realistic dream. One is that I have already stated that I really shouldn't commit to anything else right now. And another is that I don't actually own the portable camera that is really necessary to facilitate a quality blog. I have a rather large camera that is bound to be stolen at some point during my day time blog adventures.

So. It looks like I will be putting this one little desire on hold until something drops out of my life. Until then, I'll do what I can with what I've got.

1 comment:

sarah diama said...

i like the layout! But feel free to change it up as much as you like, it's fun to have a new look load every once in awhile :) I'm totally trying to figure out a header too... no look yet, I'm sure something will happen soon! or not...